Mr. Ksoft
31 May 2006 01:00:52
A solution to the lag!
Well, not a direct solution, but Ice Eagle thought I should post this, even with my sig link.

A NEW FORUM is the solution!  Which I have set up!  I've run boards on this hosting for nearly 2 years, and I guarantee there's never been lag.  The new boards run PHPBB, and I am working on making it like these familiar forums.

So, maybe we should migrate.  I really can't put up with the lag and it's probably resulted in a few members disappearing into nothingness.  Sooooooooo....

Click here to visit the NEW Lemmings Forums!

That's all for now.  Of course, some of you will think this is senseless advertising, but really it's just me trying to help out the community.

PS.  Andi, I can make you an admin if you register there and proove you're in fact Andi.
Mindless
31 May 2006 02:44:02
Re: A solution to the lag!
I've had a lemmings forum for quite some time. Unfortunately, it never took off (so I disabled it for a while).  :'(  It's a nice IPB...
Timballisto
19 Jun 2006 03:36:58
Re: A solution to the lag!
Hey Andi.  I'd really like to stay here, so I have a suggestion.  You know the general discussion and off topic threads?  If I remember right they have MUTIPLE pages of topics.  Could we please delete some of those???