LU Admin
24 May 2006 22:39:15
Lemmings for PSP Level Upload
Howdy all.  Sony was kind enough to send me a review copy of Lemmings for PSP, so naturally I've been playing it all day.  Anyway, I've created some levels with the level editor that I'd like to upload, but when I go to do so, it tells me that there's already a file with the same name.  I've tried changing the name to no avail.  Also, when I go to look at levels others have uploaded, there are none shown, even when I do an all-inclusive search (any filename, any upload date, any user name, etc).  Is anyone else having this problem?  Perhaps a better question would be, is it working for anyone?

Planning to post a complete review on Lemmings Universe soon.
Mindless
25 May 2006 00:47:30
Re: Lemmings for PSP Level Upload
Sony was kind enough to send me a review copy of Lemmings for PSP, so naturally I've been playing it all day.

D### it, you lucky guy!

Off-Topic: How many hits does your site get a month?
ccexplore
25 May 2006 14:32:29
Um, shouldn't you contact Sony first?  Given you're reviewing their game, no doubt they'll want to quickly fix any problems you might run into. ;)

I believe Team17 or Sony also have set up a Lemmings PSP board somewhere out there, the people there are probably better help for this.  I don't have the URL at hand though.
EricLang
25 May 2006 15:19:38
Thats interesting stuff. Any chance converting the stuff? So I can support it with Lemmix (my leveleditor)?
LU Admin
25 May 2006 16:35:23
Um, shouldn't you contact Sony first?  Given you're reviewing their game, no doubt they'll want to quickly fix any problems you might run into. ;)

I believe Team17 or Sony also have set up a Lemmings PSP board somewhere out there, the people there are probably better help for this.  I don't have the URL at hand though.

I've already contacted Sony via email, hopefully I'll hear back from them today.  Just wanted to quickly find out if other people were having the same problem.
LU Admin
25 May 2006 16:39:07

Off-Topic: How many hits does your site get a month?

It varies from month to month, but 10,000 visitors is about average right now.
LU Admin
26 May 2006 01:57:35
Sony just let me know that they've fixed the problem.  I just uploaded a level (currently one of only two online).  If you've got the game, download it and try it out and let me know what you think.  It's in a level pack called Lem Universe, and the level is called OnTheEdge.