lemmingzappa
02 Apr 2006 22:56:01
Cardboard Cutout
I recently bought a 3 foot tall lemming from ebay, its in pretty good condition considering its 15 or so years old !
I'll post pictures later :)
Chmera
03 Apr 2006 09:59:21
Re: Cardboard Cutout
Yet another person to envy for the rest of my life. ><
Mike
03 Apr 2006 10:50:00
Was it the original one? Mines getting a little bit tatty these days..  What you really want is the original Lemmings badge and T-Shirt, they're very rare. The original lemmings badge was the floater shown here (below the snowball thrower)

http://www.lemmingsuniverse.net/items.html

The Lemmings2 mug is a good one to get too - good size for everyday use too!

I just bought a Lemmings SFX music CD from ebay :)

Funny though....I dont have the lemmings 2 T-Shirt thats listed here.... We got different ones.

Its good to see the old shop display items surviving though.
lemmingzappa
04 Apr 2006 14:23:58
I managed to find the picture directly off ebay, was easier than taking a new one, here it is:

oh yeah and before you ask, thats the flash from the camera on the lemming, not white paint :P
drumnbach
04 Apr 2006 19:42:20
That's amazing! I wish I had one.

About ten years ago when I was still in Junior school, I had a Lemmings Tribes t-shirt; bought it from "Pandora's" for three quid. Don't know how rare it is.

My mum scribbled over the icon on the Egyptian Lemming's staff because she thought it was demonic  ;D Bless her :)

It was my favourite t-shirt though
lemmingzappa
05 Apr 2006 16:08:28

My mum scribbled over the icon on the Egyptian Lemming's staff because she thought it was demonic  ;D Bless her :)

ehehe, you manage to get a picture of it ?