01 Feb 2006 18:34:01
Re: its starting to be cold...
No kidding.

We had some surprise snow today....

i see, but I nearly frozen up to death today  :(
Mr. Ksoft
01 Feb 2006 23:33:21
STARTING to get cold!?  It's been freezing around here (45 minutes east of Chicago) for quite awhile.  This last week or so, though, has brought slightly warmer temps.

Man, does it suck to have to stand out at the bus stop in 30 degree weather, and then the bus is 10 minutes late...  that's happened twice now and I was rather angry.
tseug
01 Feb 2006 23:57:49
It's starting to get slightly less cold over here (CA). Standing at a bus stop is better than riding a bike, when it was about 28 I felt nearly frozen. [smiley=XD.gif]
LemSteven
02 Feb 2006 00:30:37
It's been a very warm winter so far in the Atlanta area.  The temperature got below freezing only six times in all of January.  Although the 10-day forecast shows some cooler weather on the way.  There's even a slight chance of snow this weekend.
MC Marshy
02 Feb 2006 10:07:28
It's cold over here. I've always felt like being indoors when it's so cold. I can just do work etc
DragonsLover
20 Feb 2006 02:09:48
Come on guys (and girls), I'm from Quebec, and here: it is really really cold. By the way, there was a snowstorm 2 days ago and there was more than 60 pile-up car crashes. :o The chaos! The biggest one in Quebec!
Mindless
20 Feb 2006 02:26:13
It's been ~5oF here for the last few days.... I wouldn't mind so much, but there's hardly any snow...
LemSteven
20 Feb 2006 03:30:23
We got a dusting of snow all the way down in Atlanta last weekend, but then it warmed up to about 70°F (about 20°C) by the middle of the week.  Now it's cold again, and it's supposed to rain tomorrow.  I wish it would be just a tad colder so that it would snow again.  I'd much rather have snow instead of cold rain.
Lemika
20 Feb 2006 05:58:29
The weather has just been bizarre this winter. I mean, it's mid February, and this is the coldest it's been yet -- at least around here. It's actually been down around zero degrees and minus one lately, whereas before we were lucky if it got below freezing. Weird. And -- wow -- the snow actually managed to stick on the ground!
I normally am not overfond of the cold, but it's just weird to have winter without cold. Of course, I'm not a big fan of the heat either, so in one sense I'm happy. Hopefully the summer will manage to be reasonably cool. <_<

Lomay
20 Feb 2006 09:57:11
The weather has just been bizarre this winter. I mean, it's mid February, and this is the coldest it's been yet -- at least around here. It's actually been down around zero degrees and minus one lately, whereas before we were lucky if it got below freezing. Weird. And -- wow -- the snow actually managed to stick on the ground!
I normally am not overfond of the cold, but it's just weird to have winter without cold. Of course, I'm not a big fan of the heat either, so in one sense I'm happy. Hopefully the summer will manage to be reasonably cool. <_<

ok ^^;
JM
20 Feb 2006 10:32:16
I'm in England and it's starting to get warm over here. It doesn't seem too cold.
Lomay
20 Feb 2006 16:48:37
I'm in England and it's starting to get warm over here. It doesn't seem too cold.

i'm also from england
DragonsLover
22 Feb 2006 19:15:12
Hah! At some places in Quebec: it is -30șC sometimes. Also, with the earth that is reheating, I must say that winters become more hot time after time. Like, for today here in Quebec: It is almost 0șC. You call that "cold"? :o
Lomay
22 Feb 2006 19:29:45
Hah! At some places in Quebec: it is -30șC sometimes. Also, with the earth that is reheating, I must say that winters become more hot time after time. Like, for today here in Quebec: It is almost 0șC. You call that "cold"? :o

O_______________________________________________o;;
Ahribar
06 Mar 2006 14:30:41
I'm glad I don't live in Quebec then  ;)  (Especially as my girlfriend is Australian, and I feel bad enough about asking her to move over here....)

We've been having crazy weather recently. Two days of snow, and now today is boiling hot. I think it's a sign of spring....
Timmy the Geek
07 Mar 2006 13:05:42
Same here.  There was a freak snowstorm Sunday, but it's gonna be 60 tomorrow.
dumb_lem
07 Mar 2006 21:29:34
I hate cold weather!  :-[It's...uhh.. cold!

I've had some wierd sickness thing that doesn't want to die for weeks, I think it's leftover from a sinus infection i had a couple months ago.

To me O Celsius is Freezing! literally. I agree with Ahribar. Thankfully though, it is getting warmer where I am. [smiley=laugh.gif]