DragonsLover
29 Dec 2005 18:20:03
My Lemmings Musics
For these that haven't hear my lemmings musics yet, I've put all my MIDI songs on the Lemmings Portal of Mindless. You can download them HERE!

I haven't include the songs 5, 6 and 11 because they aren't finished and are hard to do. The songs with the letter "a" in the files are the first songs I made and I call them "remixes". I've also sequenced some Lemmings 2 musics: Outdoor, Highland, Medieval and Circus. I've also sequenced 2 special levels in Lemmings: "A Beast of a Level I" and "Menacing!"

Enjoy! :)
Mr. Ksoft
30 Dec 2005 18:40:09
Re: My Lemmings Musics
These MIDIs sound pretty good.  I like that you're doing the Lemmings 2 ones, since the only midis of them out there are for the SNES version, which has different (and boring) music.  Keep 'em coming!
DarkSonic(Guest)
08 Jan 2006 12:27:26
I can't hear these songs.. when I open them I simply hear nothing.
DragonsLover
09 Jan 2006 16:18:31
I dunno. :-? What program are you using to hear them: Winamp? Windows Media Player? QuickTime?

Try using another program and check if your MIDI synthesizers is ok! ;)
DarkSonic
25 Jan 2006 19:28:16
Ok.. now I could hear the songs. And I must say that you did a great job! You even did my favourite(Lemmings17) and made remixes of some other songs. Good work!
DragonsLover
27 Jan 2006 03:45:17
Thank you! ;)

I'm currently working on the Sports tribe song in Lemmings 2 and I'll do more later.
DragonsLover
20 Feb 2006 02:00:55
Here are more songs: Download

In this zip file are the songs: Sports, Space, Polar and Beach.

I've also changed a little bit the Outdoor song. Enjoy! :)
DragonsLover
22 Feb 2006 19:08:08
Oh, I just changed the Beach song a little bit to improve it. I'll put it online later.

Also, don't hesitate to post comments: Are some instruments so loud? Are the instruments appropriate? Is the song is a little bit different from the original? Did you detect false notes?...

Is everything good? :)

And I continue making new songs: I would finish the Lemmings 2 songs and then I'll pass to Oh no! More Lemmings songs. When I started making the Original Lemmings, I was based on the Dos version. But I think I would do the Amiga versions right after because it is easiest to make Midis with Mods: they're almost similar. Same thing when I'll do Oh no! More.