Mr. Ksoft
10 Dec 2005 22:25:06
Where all Lemmings downloads will go!
This is probably the third time I've opened this site, but what the heck!

Everyone remember the Trapdoor, the Lemmings site that never got off the ground before?  I've figured out a way to make it easier.  I'm not going to give out Lemmings info (everyone knows it already) but instead, The Trapdoor is reborn as a download portal!  You can upload your files or download some.

http://www.ksoftgames.digibase.ca/lemmings

Note that upload confirmation is currently turned off, but if I see anything non-lemmings related or inappropriate, I'll enable it.

The interface is a little bit un-user friendly.  If you don't fill in one of the starred fields, it will most likely reload the page and empty out the fields, and after uploading, there is no message saying it was successful or anything.  It just drops you back to the upload page.

Enjoy!
Jazzem
10 Dec 2005 22:30:18
Re: Where all Lemmings downloads will go!
I (and others inevitably) appreciate your effort, but we have got the lemmings file portal. Still, this could come in handy, especially with the different sections.
Mr. Ksoft
10 Dec 2005 22:36:18
Re: Where all Lemmings downloads will go!
I remember that, but I thought this would be a bit more nice looking (isn't the other one text-only and doesn't allow descriptions or anything?) and easy to use.