Lomay
03 Nov 2005 16:32:45
I notice something...
when I was looking on the members list...i notice some of the members who signed up days, months or years ago, hasn't done one reply or done a topic, I think the ones who didn't do a reply or topic should be delete from the members list (except the ones who are new to this forum...just incase).
Shvegait
04 Nov 2005 01:20:27
Re: I notice something...
Do you think it needs to look like we have fewer total members than we do now!? :P
But I'm wondering, what would be the benefit of removing old members anyway?
Lomay
04 Nov 2005 07:37:31
Do you think it needs to look like we have fewer total members than we do now!? :P
But I'm wondering, what would be the benefit of removing old members anyway?

I think this topic was kinda like a bad idea, I'm sorry  :(
Andi
04 Nov 2005 09:25:17
We would have some more free space. But that's all. Anyway I hesitate with deleting stuff. The guys who programmed the board where also only humans. ;)
Lomay
04 Nov 2005 15:57:21
We would have some more free space. But that's all. Anyway I hesitate with deleting stuff. The guys who programmed the board where also only humans. ;)

I see now.
Jazzem
05 Nov 2005 11:16:29
It happens on every forum, you always get non-posting members. I haven't got around to posting on a forum I've signed up to.

It's not really necessary at this moment, but if the sight of 1kb bandwith becomes an ultimately rarity, then maybe we can do without them :P
Lomay
05 Nov 2005 18:49:10
It happens on every forum, you always get non-posting members. I haven't got around to posting on a forum I've signed up to.

It's not really necessary at this moment, but if the sight of 1kb bandwith becomes an ultimately rarity, then maybe we can do without them :P

i see...but I know some forums that keeps doing the same like this forum.
dumb_lem
05 Dec 2005 22:49:10
O_O Don't delete me! see i'm posting!
(_)
-you could make a box that says "if you have been kicked off because of lack of posts, please put your name here to sign back on" and read that maybe once a month. that way, if some one's profile were to be deleted, you could keep it on your computer and take it off the internet. the only drawback with this plan is that youo would lose memory on your computer...then again that would be bad...well if you can edit that idea so it does work at optimal efficiency, please post that here.
Lomay
12 Dec 2005 07:35:46
O_O Don't delete me! see i'm posting!
(_)
-you could make a box that says "if you have been kicked off because of lack of posts, please put your name here to sign back on" and read that maybe once a month. that way, if some one's profile were to be deleted, you could keep it on your computer and take it off the internet. the only drawback with this plan is that youo would lose memory on your computer...then again that would be bad...well if you can edit that idea so it does work at optimal efficiency, please post that here.

ok then and i'm sorry