Lomay
28 Sep 2005 19:52:16
how many of you got a deviantART account?
I'm only wonder...thats all ^^;
Isu
28 Sep 2005 19:56:36
Re: how many of you got a deviantART account?
I'm not on deviant art. It appears that I don't have the required artistic ability X_X
Lomay
28 Sep 2005 20:01:29
I'm not on deviant art. It appears that I don't have the required artistic ability X_X

:-(
tumble_weed
29 Sep 2005 13:34:03
I don't have the required artistic ability but i still have an account!...the link is in my sig...

Also this topics in the wrong place I'll move it to off topic, ok? :)
Lomay
29 Sep 2005 15:18:42
I don't have the required artistic ability but i still have an account!...the link is in my sig...

Also this topics in the wrong place I'll move it to off topic, ok? :)

ok and sorry anyway.
Isu
29 Sep 2005 16:47:54

*Disguises refusal to register*
Lomay
29 Sep 2005 16:57:15

*Disguises refusal to register*

O_o
drumnbach
29 Sep 2005 19:12:20
Isu
29 Sep 2005 19:18:07

O_o

It means that I refuse to register.
Lomay
29 Sep 2005 20:37:56
Lomay
29 Sep 2005 20:38:09

It means that I refuse to register.

oh
Mindless
30 Sep 2005 00:21:06
Lomay
30 Sep 2005 07:03:04
Yup, I've got one... [url=http://mindlessxd.deviantart.com/
]http://mindlessxd.deviantart.com/
theres only one picture there  :-(...and I can tell that is daimera's picture you favourite  :D
Mindless
30 Sep 2005 13:58:27

theres only one picture there  :-(...and I can tell that is daimera's picture you favourite  :D

Yeah... I'm not much of an artist...
Lomay
30 Sep 2005 15:03:51

Yeah... I'm not much of an artist...

oh
DragonsLover
02 Oct 2005 05:03:07
Mmhhh... Lomay, watch out not to flood too much. It's ok for now, because you're a newcomer. ;)

I mean, it isn't important to say "oh!" in a small post. It's very empty. If you want to say something, be sure that you put more words. Like:

"Oh! Ok, I understand."

I don't want to play to be Admin here, but keep this forum clean please! Do you agree?

I don't want to offense anybody. Sorry if I offense someone.
Lomay
02 Oct 2005 13:39:27
Mmhhh... Lomay, watch out not to flood too much. It's ok for now, because you're a newcomer. ;)

I mean, it isn't important to say "oh!" in a small post. It's very empty. If you want to say something, be sure that you put more words. Like:

"Oh! Ok, I understand."

I don't want to play to be Admin here, but keep this forum clean please! Do you agree?

I don't want to offense anybody. Sorry if I offense someone.

Ok then, I understand...I didn't notice really  :-(
Andi
07 Oct 2005 18:20:13
Thx, DL.

Ah... and yes... I also have an DA-Account. Well. Hrhr... I should upload something to it... xD
ccexplore (not logged in)
07 Oct 2005 18:43:48

"Oh! Ok, I understand."

To be honest, I don't think it's that much different to add 3 extra words, so I think it's a little silly to object to "oh" and yet accept "Oh! Ok, I understand" (the latter also being a bit more stilty and wordy, IMHO).

I don't think Lomay's short postings have been particularly excessive so far, and I certainly have not found anything offensive to the least.  That being said, it does look a little silly to another reader when all you've got to say is "Oh".  At least throw in an emoticon or something.  (Think of it as if a real-life conversation...)
Lemika
08 Oct 2005 23:52:08
Apparently you already know I have one. I was wondering who the heck you were, frankly. :P

Aanyhow... yes, yes I do. It's http://hreztil.deviantart.com. I don't put stuff on it very often, but it does indeed exist. I generally stuff things on there whenever I finish them, but as I only put actually finished things up there, this doens't happen very often. I have the tendency to sketch stuff and leave it at that.
Lomay
10 Oct 2005 09:16:43
Apparently you already know I have one. I was wondering who the heck you were, frankly. :P

Aanyhow... yes, yes I do. It's http://hreztil.deviantart.com. I don't put stuff on it very often, but it does indeed exist. I generally stuff things on there whenever I finish them, but as I only put actually finished things up there, this doens't happen very often. I have the tendency to sketch stuff and leave it at that.

I was suprise when I found you on DA
Chmera
09 Dec 2005 14:51:25
I got an account there pretty recently,  and I've got a poem in deviations and a scribbly the Cheat in scraps.

http://chmera.deviantart.com

*shows off her new tablet and does the happy dance*
Lomay
09 Dec 2005 18:27:33
I got an account there pretty recently,  and I've got a poem in deviations and a scribbly the Cheat in scraps.

http://chmera.deviantart.com

*shows off her new tablet and does the happy dance*

cool!!!  :D
Chmera
09 Dec 2005 19:32:50
Are you talking about the tablet or the happy dance? Either way, thanks.  [smiley=laugh.gif]
Lomay
10 Dec 2005 12:30:24
Are you talking about the tablet or the happy dance? Either way, thanks.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

both! XD