JM
04 Sep 2005 14:39:14
Showing Extended graphics terrain in Lemedit
Is there a way to edit the objects in the Original Lemmings with the extended graphics terrain showing?
Shvegait
04 Sep 2005 15:03:55
Re: Showing Extended graphics terrain in Lemedit
I have a feeling you post in the wrong topic, geoo ;)

@JM: ccexplore said he might at some point try to do something about showing extended graphics terrain in LemEdit, but currently there is no method to do so. However, what you can do is find the pixels (in Paint for instance) of where you'd want to put your objects, then type those numbers (X with offset, Y) in LemEdit. If it's not perfect, try again, but you should be close. I forget the exact number of the offset, but it's set up so that the 960x160 image would be about centered.
JM
04 Sep 2005 15:14:23
I can find the pixels where I want to put my objects (X with offset,Y) in Lemedit. It would be easier if the terrain for the extended graphics were shown.
geoo89
04 Sep 2005 17:52:07
I have a feeling you post in the wrong topic, geoo ;)
Oops...let's try whether removing posts work ;)

EDIT: It does. ;)
JM
04 Sep 2005 17:57:42
What topic are you going to post it in?
geoo89
04 Sep 2005 18:09:20
You should see it in the jLemmings topic now.

I sometimes use to write texts in the text editor and just copy them into the reply field (and this time it was the wrong one).
JM
04 Sep 2005 18:11:06
Ok thanks
ccexplore (not logged in)
04 Sep 2005 19:08:42
@JM: ccexplore said he might at some point try to do something about showing extended graphics terrain in LemEdit, but currently there is no method to do so.

Yeah, sorry I got a little sidetrack on that (as well as the music selection thing for nocdlem), I'll get back to it (them) as soon as possible.

I forget the exact number of the offset

x=304.
JM
06 Sep 2005 10:39:07
It's ok. Showing the extended graphics terrain in Lemedit would be excellent. Also it would be easier to put the objects where you want them :)