Mindless
15 Jun 2005 02:02:20
Lemmings for Amiga (IPF)
On my site I've put up Lemmings, Oh No! More Lemmings, Lemmings 2, and Lemmings 3 (ANWOL) in IPF format (meaning that they are in perfect condition, no corruptions). These files will work in WinUAE w/ the addition of a plugin. (you'll also need kickstart roms, pm me if you need them, although i'd prefer you buy them)

In short, you can play all the above Lemmings games the way they were designed to be played (who needs ports when you have the original). The only reqirement is a relativly fast computer (ANWOL eats my 2GHz cpu).
Benefactor
15 Jun 2005 11:23:11
Re: Lemmings for Amiga (IPF)
yup nothing beats the original LEMMINGS.. made on the amiga, best version ever!! music and gameplay is unbeatable..
Isu
15 Jun 2005 17:29:52
yup nothing beats the original LEMMINGS.. made on the amiga, best version ever!! music and gameplay is unbeatable..

Oh yes, I do wholehartedly agree with that statement of yours. Yes indeed. :D
Craig3410
15 Jun 2005 20:20:26
Ahh, you reminded me how hard the Lemmings Chronicles was.

How the heck did I win this game when I was 9, but not now?  :-[
Dashwarts
10 Jul 2005 23:16:26
Thanks for letting me know this is abandonware :D now i don't feel guilty!
Dashwarts
10 Jul 2005 23:39:37
I was raised by the DOS version, so...how do you get ONML to work using my existing download of lemmings instead of having to borrow a copy? (I can borrow one, i know someone who has it, but this'll save me a lot of time)
Mindless
11 Jul 2005 00:06:23
This probably isn't the topic to ask a question about DOS...
I don't think that you can use the "data disk" version of ONML w/o an original Lemmings disk.
If it's not the "data disk" then you shouldn't need an original Lemmings disk.