dL
03 Jun 2005 08:14:18
You should read this!
One good reason to quit is cost. You’ll have more money if you give up tobacco. Of course, quitting also protects you from debilitating illness that can cost even more in the long run.

Speaking of debilitating – believe it or not smoking can have a profound, negative effect on a person’s love life. In addition to making you smell bad, affecting your breathing, and wrinkling your skin, smoking can destroy blood vessels, especially tiny blood vessels, which can impede your sex life.

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men, and it's believed to have a similar effect in women. One noted urologist, speaking on the news program 60 Minutes, said when he sees a man smoking, he wonders when -- not if -- he will experience erectile dysfunction.

Studies show that tobacco-users in general don’t live as long as non-users.

Smoking makes its biggest assault on the lungs. People with Chronic Obstructed Pulmonary Disease or Emphysema often end up on oxygen and cannot live a normal life. Many can't walk a few feet without having to sit down and try to catch their breath. Cancer that starts in the lungs of many smokers can often have devastating effects, spreading throughout the body to involve the liver, kidneys, bones, and brain.

[Censored Link] now before it’s too late!
Isu
03 Jun 2005 08:19:43
Re: You should read this!
:agree:
I knew all that already and I assume that most of the board users knew it too.  
Ahribar
03 Jun 2005 08:44:19
Wrong forum?

I have to say I agree completely; but then, I can't quit, because I never started.
Mr. Ksoft
03 Jun 2005 10:50:10
I'd never start. I'd shoot myself if I started.
03 Jun 2005 13:50:37
I can't believe you guys are even responding to this.  Notice the ad link at the end of the "message" [on the word "Quit"].

This is obviously an ad, possibly even a machine-generated and machine-posted one.  (After all, it's just a guest posting.)

SPAM has no place in the forums, no matter how relevant the message.
Mr. Ksoft
03 Jun 2005 20:15:28
You know, I was going to say that I suspected that, but something inside me said I shouldn't.
Insane Steve
03 Jun 2005 20:39:30
Yea, while tobacco is definitely not to be messed with, and I agree with this message, this has practically NOTHING to do with Lemmings, unless someone makes a Cheapo level called "The Tobacco Level" or something. Even then, it'd go in the level design sub-forum.

So, CLOSED.
Andi
05 Jun 2005 15:56:29
WTF? You are 4 days away and the publics can't stop posting stupid stuff. Whatever. Thanks for closing it.