ISU
06 Apr 2005 13:29:15
I started a new site.
Visit it at http://www.geocities.com/piainp/index
Yes, I know it's a bit crap at the moment, I just simply don't have much time to spare at the moment.

All my finished sets are for download. I put a Demo of my next set up when I get time. If anyone wants me to put their set on the site PM me, or let me know on this forum. You would probably need to send me the set you want uploaded too. See my email in my profile.

EDIT: Demo now up for download:
http://www.geocities.com/piainp/Lemmings_Classic_Demo.zip
Any comments will be greatly appreciated
Conway
09 Apr 2005 16:53:54
Re: I started a new site.
Not bad.
Isu
09 Jun 2005 21:25:21
I just completed a major update of the site, there's nothing new, but It's different.
DragonsLover
09 Jun 2005 22:56:58
Not bad! Hey, I'm the first one to visit your website! :D
Isu
10 Jun 2005 18:41:25
Okay, added some screenshots
Insane Steve
11 Jun 2005 03:56:13
Geocities + screenshot .jpgs = Not good.  :'

Aside from that, nice site thus far. I see you've re-made "The Waiting Room" in the ISWorld style.  :D

Anyways, how are you going to distribute the style files? I mean, a 70-.sty ZIP folded has to be about 30 MB in size, no? That's a bandwidth and transfer nightmare, especially for 56kers.
11 Jun 2005 06:18:58
Anyways, how are you going to distribute the style files? I mean, a 70-.sty ZIP folded has to be about 30 MB in size, no? That's a bandwidth and transfer nightmare, especially for 56kers.

I didn't even know there are currently that many style files in existence.  70?!?

There is definitely no need to zip up all the style files in the world into one giant zip.  You can always just zip each style file individually, or if you have extra time, you can create a zip of style files for each set (that is, a zip file containing just the style files necessary for one particular a set, per set).

I don't even know if Geocities let you put up a 30 MB file, and any attempt to download it will quickly lead to exceeding the site's bandwidth limit set by Geocities, causing a temporary site shutdown.  So in other words, probably not a good idea.  ;)
Isu
11 Jun 2005 19:19:53
No, I realised that. I won't include most style files in the ZIP because most of them can be found on these forums. What I will do, is put the set into different parts, the first part will contain 30 levels, and each of the successing parts will probably contain 20-25 levels or so. I have found a much better webhost, so I won't be posting the set on Geocities.

Geocities + screenshot .jpgs = Not good.  :'

I've moved the screenshots to CJB, so it shouldn't be much of a problem...

I see you've re-made "The Waiting Room" in the ISWorld style

Thats not the only remake in there, I plan to recreate all the SNES SUNSOFT levels as well as a few others.
DragonsLover
13 Jun 2005 17:09:54
Mmmhh... the level of "A Beast of a level" looks very BIG than the original size! O_o
Isu
13 Jun 2005 17:19:59
It is, but I can't get the size quite right. It's from the Genesis/Megadrive version (via emulator). However the level itself doesn't seem to be affected. It should be OK to play.
Isu
15 Jun 2005 17:49:14
Style Trial Part 1 is finally up!
Style Trial Part 1 is uploaded and ready for playing. Please, tell me what you think.

No, I realised that. I won't include most style files in the ZIP because most of them can be found on these forums. What I will do, is put the set into different parts, the first part will contain 30 levels, and each of the successing parts will probably contain 20-25 levels or so. I have found a much better webhost, so I won't be posting the set on Geocities.

Actually, I will. that other webhost doesn't support compressed files  :-(
dumb_lem
08 Mar 2006 19:57:25
I can't load the screenshots, it says 404 not found. :-?
tseug
10 Mar 2006 05:49:54
This thread is almost a year old. Please check the date next time.