Lemmings Universe Webmast
01 Mar 2005 23:41:25
Lemmings Universe back from the dead
Good news, Lemmings Universe is (finally!) back up and running on a new hosting service that with any luck will be permanent.  With the new web hosting service that I'm using, bandwidth shouldn't be any problem at all, unlike before.  You can find it at: http://lemmings.dreamhosters.com/.  The discussion boards aren't up yet, I'm still working on that, but everything else is there, and there is even a little bit of new content.  If you find anything wrong with the site (broken links, pictures, etc) please let me know.  I only finished the new site design within the last few days, and there's a good chance that there are little things that aren't quite working the way they should be.  Sorry the site was gone for so long, and I hope you enjoy the new design!
Conway
02 Mar 2005 00:34:09
Re: Lemmings Universe back from the dead
Oooh! It looks good! You do know that VTM Software has been down for a few years, don't you? Also, will you also have Cheapo and all the fan-created levelpacks for LemEdit and Cheapo for download? Will you also use my LemEdit tutorial?

It look cool so far.

And welcome back, Andrew! B)
Lemmings Universe Webmast
02 Mar 2005 00:40:49
I'd love to put Level Packs on for both LemEdit and Cheapo.  Also, I'll use your LemEdit tutorial.  It seems you wrote that a while back, and I never put it up?  Anyway, after having been away for so long, and various shuffling of files involved in getting a new computer, etc.  I've forgotten some things.  If you could send your LemEdit tutorial to me I'd appreciate it.    Thanks Conway.

-Andrew
DragonsLover
02 Mar 2005 20:19:07
Yahooo!!! B)

That's so cool! But, which Lemmings board will we keep when the one of Lemmings Universe will be ready?
G3K
02 Mar 2005 22:26:07
Aand... the forums are back!

Personally, I'll continue posting at both assuming they both stay up.
Conway
02 Mar 2005 22:42:26
But how would you decide which to post on? It would be annoying posting the same thing on both . . .
03 Mar 2005 00:32:18
I haven't checked out the Lemmings Universe site yet, but if both forums use the same engine (YaBB) I would think that there should be a relatively easy way to port threads from one board to another, hopefully.
Timballisto
07 Mar 2005 11:47:18
Argh!  The skin needs changed!  Badly!  You can't even see the text unless it is highlighted!
Conway
07 Mar 2005 15:09:09
Lem-Universe-Admin, I've sent you my LemEdit tutorial completely reformatted to the design of the new site. Check your e-mail!