DragonsLover
29 Oct 2004 17:01:18
HALLOWEEN
Ok, ok... it's not today! But, anyway, I want to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

BoOoOoOo! I'm sure you're afraid! =8O Lol!

What is your costume for Halloween?
Lemka
31 Oct 2004 14:05:33
Re: HALLOWEEN
Well, it is today now. And happy Halloween to you, too. :P
Costume? Beats me... I'm probably just gonna play computer games all day, anyhow. I might pull something out of my closet later.
G3K
31 Oct 2004 16:42:13
My halloween will most likely be spent inside watching Futurama, Red Dwarf, Monty Python and whatever else I'm likely to download.

Go me. :D
Andi
31 Oct 2004 19:39:01
Because you visit my forum so often:

My Halloween present for you! It's a more or less strange looking wallpaper, but maybe you like it.
DragonsLover
01 Nov 2004 00:54:45
Very nice!!! :D
dumb_lem
01 Nov 2004 22:06:52
I have never been a clish'e type of thing when it comes to halloween!(ok mabe once or twice.) This year, I was a Roman Legionnaire. I had a centurions helmet, a tower shield, a battle axe (compliments of wal-mart :D) and  cape. You get more candy if you have a unique costuume. B)
Andi
01 Nov 2004 22:53:25
Haha. Must have looked funny. But the ultimate custume must be: A LEMMING! :D
DragonsLover
02 Nov 2004 18:32:59
I know a friend that disguised in Lemmings. But not for Halloween, for a college event.

I remember, he had like a lot of green papers placed together for the hair and a complete blue costume. That was nice! :D
DragonsLover
31 Oct 2005 14:59:30
Weeeeeee! Let's put this topic back! :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hey Andi, do you have a new present for this year? ;P
Adam
31 Oct 2005 15:52:19
I don't like Hallow'een :(
JM
31 Oct 2005 16:44:27
Happy Halloween to you all :):):):) :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
DragonsLover
31 Oct 2005 18:33:32
WOOOOAAAH! O_O

Let's hope you'll not be sick with all of this pop-corn! ;P

Same thing, by the way, with candies! :D

You don't like Halloween Adam? Why?

Of course, this is much an event for children. I'm 19 and I don't think I would knock at every doors in the night... This time is passed...

But... I will surely get a disguise one day and go to a :party: somewhere! I would be: A DRAGON! :devil:
LemSteven
31 Oct 2005 20:33:47
I am also too old to go door to door, but I used to have another way to get candy:  My family always bought more candy than was necessary, so I would get to eat all of the leftover candy that I wanted.

This year, I am away at school this Halloween, so my method of getting candy won't work.  Fortunately, I will still be able to celebrate with candy this year -- I have 5 chocolate bars and a bag of M&M's in my dormitory!  

I just have to make sure I don't eat them all tonight, or I'll be sick tomorrow.
AstralLemming
31 Oct 2005 21:10:23
Yes, I'm still hanging around.

Anyway, I was planning on dressing up this year, but the primary ingredient of my costume was sold out. I was planning on dressing up as Homestar Runner*.

*I pity the fool who hasn't been here: http://www.homestarrunner.com
Timballisto
01 Nov 2005 00:22:18
I didn't do anything for halloween this year.  However, I did get out my bike and do a ton of laps around the block.  I was considering wearing a cape and a helmet and riding around saying "happy halloween!"  Never did it though.  I suppose there's still time to if I want but whatever.
finlay
03 Nov 2005 17:04:30
I had green hair, but more to be scary than a lemming, tbh. I don't really have a big massive blue shirt or whatever anyway...