Streetlight Admnistrator
28 Sep 2004 11:22:38
Oh No More Lemmings musics
Has anyone else noticed how musics 2, 4, 5 and 6 all sound quite "similar", while 3 only sounds slightly like the others? And the first music is completely unique(and awesome, in my opinion) from the rest?
DragonsLover
28 Sep 2004 11:58:05
Re: Oh No More Lemmings musics
Huh... maybe...
Anatol
28 Sep 2004 20:32:44
I love all of the ONML music. It's so much cooler than all of the others. :D
LemSteven
29 Sep 2004 01:51:30
I love all of the ONML music. It's so much cooler than all of the others. :D

It's just too bad that ONML has only 6 musics, unlike the original Lemmings, which has 21.
DragonsLover
29 Sep 2004 16:33:40
This is nothing: Holiday Lemmings have only 3 musics!  X_X
finlay
30 Sep 2004 19:07:14
Not being able to hear the ONML music, I can only say that I don't think 2 is like the others so much. Also I'm finding it difficult to imagine them, because iTunes is in my ears.
DragonsLover
01 Oct 2004 12:18:01
I have these musics in mp3. So, if you want them, just email me!
Ahribar
22 Nov 2004 17:19:43
Has anyone else noticed how musics 2, 4, 5 and 6 all sound quite "similar", while 3 only sounds slightly like the others? And the first music is completely unique(and awesome, in my opinion) from the rest?

Not at all; I think 3 and 5 are similar and all the others are unique. I agree that 1 is awesome; in my opinion, so is 4.

Has anyone tried to put the ONML musics on Cheapo?!?
DragonsLover
23 Nov 2004 15:02:35
Steaver did, with a song that I composed. For now, I've 2 midis of two songs of Oh no more Lemmings.
Mr. Ksoft
27 Nov 2004 18:07:29
ONML Music rocks. I have some MP3's of them, from the Amiga/Macintosh versions.

Where can I get MIDI's of them!
DragonsLover
28 Nov 2004 03:11:03
I've just posted a topic about this! O_o

I composed some of them...
dumb_lem
14 Jan 2005 03:01:20
I think i already have files of lemmings music it's just i've forgotten where they are. I'm not sure if i have ONML music though.

14 Jan 2005 04:38:25
I've just posted a topic about this! O_o

I composed some of them...

I think you mean "sequenced" or "transcribed".  "Compose" would mean you actually come up with the music.  Unless you're Scott Kay I'd think what you did is to create an "imitation" (so to speak) of the original music.

Well, I guess there are also remixes, but generally "compose" is reserved specifically for original creations (for remixes, you can use "remix" as a verb).

:)
14 Jan 2005 04:39:44
I have these musics in mp3. So, if you want them, just email me!

I e-mailed you a few days ago about those DOS MIDIs but haven't heard from you.  Is the e-mail listed in your profile still current?
DragonsLover
15 Jan 2005 06:02:23
I answered you! ;)
15 Jan 2005 10:15:12
:???:

Hmm, sorry, I really haven't gotten nay replies back from you.

I'll e-mail you again I guess, sorry about that.  And remember that you should reply to the e-mail I sent you, since the e-mail address I use in my posts here are obviously fake.
15 Jan 2005 11:30:48
I answered you! ;)

Ok never mind, your reply finally arrived.  Thanks!

It's funny that sometimes e-mail can be slower than snail mail.   X_X Fortunately not very often.  :D
Isu
10 May 2005 10:18:40
I've never heard the Oh No! music, I guess I'm missing out...
Timballisto
10 May 2005 10:42:35
You won't unless you have the real thing, I believe.  I never heard them until I opened up the real Oh No.  They're pretty cool.
10 May 2005 15:39:12
I've never heard the Oh No! music, I guess I'm missing out...

No more missing out!  I posted all 6 ONML music from the DOS version of the game on my site.  Use the URL

http://www.geocities.com/guestlevels/lemmings/onml_X.mp3

where "X" is 1 thru 6.

Beware that these MP3s are relatively large (on the order of a 1 MB, with the 5th one exceeding 2 MB ), so downloading will take some time if you're on a modem.  Worse, Yahoo puts a severe limit on the bandwidth, so if you try to download all 6 at once it will probably shut down my site and don't let you download again until an hour later.  In fact I just hit the limit while trying to test my uploads so you'll have to wait for an hour from now before you can even start downloading them.  X_X Oops.

(The DOS version's music is probably not the best quality, but it's the only version available to me for now.)
Isu
10 May 2005 15:42:53
Bummer
Mr. Ksoft
10 May 2005 22:02:23
As soon as I DL them I will upload them to my webspace.  I've got unlimited bandwidth.
Mr. Ksoft
10 May 2005 22:09:57
I got 1-4 before you ran out of bandwidth.  Here they are.  They're in ZIP format because my host does not want music files that can be streamed.

http://ksoftgames.digibase.ca/files/onml_1.mp3

http://ksoftgames.digibase.ca/files/onml_2.mp3

http://ksoftgames.digibase.ca/files/onml_3.mp3

http://ksoftgames.digibase.ca/files/onml_4.mp3

Enjoy.
DragonsLover
11 May 2005 20:26:55
Why you don't just record them all yourself using Dosbox?