DragonsLover
14 Sep 2004 14:28:39
Do you played Thinker?
Did someone played Thinker 1 & 2 of Aidan Boreham here? Even if the graphics are primitives, the game is cool! B)

Also, what happens to Aidan Boreham? Where is he?
Andi
14 Sep 2004 15:40:57
Re: Do you played Thinker?
I played it.
DragonsLover
14 Sep 2004 17:46:05
Did you complete all levels?
Andi
14 Sep 2004 18:31:52
Nope. I can remember I had some problems with it. But I don't remember what they were.
DragonsLover
14 Sep 2004 20:22:39
There's a level editor for the new Thinker: Thinker 3. The level editor is complete but the game is unfinished and Aidan dissapeared suddenly. The game is more beautiful and there's more tools.
Aidan Boreham
20 Oct 2004 07:09:06
Hi! I'm Aidan Boreham and I found this post by searching for my name in Google.

Thinker was written a long time ago when I had time on my hands. I'm still a programmer, but not for games  :-[

When you finish the last Expert level of Thinker 1, you are asked to email me telling me of your accomplishment. Unfortunately I don't have that email address anymore, but I do remember getting the occasional email from people who took their time to finish it!

I started writing Thinker 2 using the Thinker 1 engine but added different features. The engine was complete but the levels (which take the most time to make!) weren't (only Beginner and Intermediate). I remember being asked for the level editor, but I don't have that anymore (lost after so many harddrive reformats) and I can't remember if I actually gave it to someone.
DragonsLover
20 Oct 2004 20:08:53
AIDAN!!! :thumbsup:
You gave it to me!!! You don't remember?

I still have the game and the level editor, do you want them back? :D
Mr. Ksoft
31 Oct 2004 11:50:29
I played the original Thinker about a year ago, but it kept crashing halfway through the second difficulty level (can't remember its name) The graphics sucked.
DragonsLover
01 Nov 2004 00:29:50
That way, wait for the new Thinker. Graphics will be much better!

And, anyway, don't bother about the graphics, gameplay is very nice and levels too. And give a chance to a Lemmings-like game author that worked hard on it coding all this!