tumble_weed
19 Jul 2004 16:45:43
Best designed level
some of the "novelty" levels as nicely designed....ie...Hust The Nessy, Pea Soup as being well designed...

Also I've always liked You need bashers this time, Patience, Easy when you know how, Take good care of my Lemmings...in fact many of the early fun's are nicely designed...I think mainly because the emphasis was more on designing and not the actual gameplay of the level

However from Mayhem some nicely designed levels(which wern't perviously used) are- Stepping Stones, Going up......., Just A Minuite 1 and 2 and Mind the step.....

...anyway...I would like to see other people's ideas....and stuff...

*whackes self on head*

I nearly forgot about the special levels o_o...ha....out of the four....I think A Beast of a level and What an AWESOME level....however I think Lem'ka would like Menacing... XD
Conway
19 Jul 2004 17:13:49
Re: Best designed level
I quite like the design of 'And Then There Were Four'.
Andi
19 Jul 2004 18:41:04
You already counted the levels in Lemmings which have a nice design. In Lemmings Revolution I especially like "Designed with Love". But the name already says it. :D
Lemeri
19 Jul 2004 19:54:51
I love 'What an Awsome Level', and 'A Beast of a Level'
Conway
20 Jul 2004 02:29:01
I think the names of the Revolution levels are so . . . What's the word? . . . Heart-warming? Maybe even romantic.
Lemka
20 Jul 2004 14:07:28
Yeah... I guess.

I like Menacing!, the two Lemeri said, and for some reason I've Lost That Lemming Feeling.

Edit - Lemeri. Argh.
Insane_Steve
20 Jul 2004 15:19:44
I like A BeastII of a Level, although it isn't Mayhem by any means,  I like the scenery and music.

As for the regular levels, I think that "POOR WEE CREATURES" is cleverly designed. I also like the design of "Take a Running Jump", although I know tumble hates that one.
Streetlight Admnistrator 370
21 Jul 2004 05:09:38
Did anyone mention "Not As Complicated As It Looks?"

What about "Call In The Bomb Squad"

Generally, the ones with that graphic set have very nice designs.
Lemeri
22 Jul 2004 16:36:59
The last two are also good.
Mike
28 Jul 2004 21:55:05
My fav's are Its "hero time", "Fast Food Kitchen", "The Art Gallery" and Menace special...although, these might be biased opinions :)
Ice_Eagle91
30 Jul 2004 22:01:45
I think the best ones are What an AWESOME level, Careless Clicking Costs Lives/The Art Gallery, Rendzevous in the Mountain, Here's one I prepared earlier/Every Lemming for himself!, Been there, seen it, done it/The ascending pillar scenario, and etc.
finlay
12 Aug 2004 16:42:08
I like Upsidedown World.
I like better the ones with an ingenious solution; those are well designed; like the Mayhem variant of Now use Miners and Climbers (level 23?), but it's very annoying. Also the fact that it's possible to save 100% on Cascade (though it's soooo difficult to do) is a sign of good design.
I like also the ones with the blue-coloured tileset or the pink ones.
I also like Lost Something?
I like them all...
Lemeri
19 Aug 2004 13:38:25
like the Mayhem variant of Now use Miners and Climbers (level 23?)

That would be No added colors or Lemmings. It's a good level, but not one of my favourites by any means. The art gallery is also one of my alltime favourites.