tumble_weed
11 Jul 2004 13:50:58
Steaver
or whatever you wanna call him is at it again....he keeps changing his name...is it possible to stop people from doing that?
Andi
11 Jul 2004 15:28:39
Re: Steaver
It's somehow possible to disable this by midifications. But first I'll PM him about this because it's a risk to install modifications.
Conway
11 Jul 2004 20:54:21
What's wrong with him changing his name? We all know who he is when he posts anyway! :D
tumble_weed
11 Jul 2004 23:58:06
i suppose that's a good point we know who he is by the fact that he has a name whcich has one of the following words in it

steaver
Streetlight
chickens
Conway
12 Jul 2004 00:27:59
And when he changes his name, the author of all his posts changes as well. I suppose it would only be useful for newbies who don't know Steaver if he was to stop.
tumble_weed
12 Jul 2004 00:33:18
Aww we're in desperate need of some newbies....we need to get more of the old people here at least....there was 170 something in LU
Lemka
12 Jul 2004 15:36:40
And a hundred of them never posted even once.

I don't see a big problem with him changing his name. However, I'd be happy to stone him for just about any offense. But that would be wrong for no reason ;P
Timballisto
19 Jul 2004 21:56:18
Just to let ya'll know (even though you probably know already), my mom says that the fact that Steaver cuts himslef means he's mental.
Insane_Steve
20 Jul 2004 05:38:01
Just to let ya'll know (even though you probably know already), my mom says that the fact that Steaver cuts himself means he's mental.

Hmmm, I figured out that he is quite disturbed by myself, actually. Wheras I'm more a "good" insane, as is spontaneous and a bit random at times, that's more "psychotic".
tumble_weed
20 Jul 2004 11:05:43
Timballisto, it's probably more masochistic than mental...besides...the term mental doesn't actually mean anything
Timballisto
25 Jul 2004 00:41:45
Mental is slang for mentally unstable, or disabled, or disturbed, or insane, etc.
G3K
07 Aug 2004 01:14:12
Time to add my two pennycents to the issue...

I've registered on the great man's forums, and to say he and his friends are a bit whacked out (either that or they're just being hormonal teenagers, I suppose there's no difference either way) would be a bit of an understatement, with "OMGWTFBBQ U R GAY LAWLZ" and "STEPHEN <3 LIEKE 4EVA" posts all over the joint. He can be a prick in the extreme on MSN, too... he was once yammering on about me being "Auto-Pwn'd" and that my "fone sux". Funnily enough, that earned him a place in my block list.

Anyway, there you go. I'm done ranting. ;P
tumble_weed
07 Aug 2004 15:48:14
Ha both emails he added me with are blocked -_-
Lemka
09 Aug 2004 00:38:25
Hah. I'm glad I don't have MSN.

... I say we kill him now. We've waited long enough, haven't we? Let the bloodbath begin. Unless, of course, nobody agrees with me.
tumble_weed
09 Aug 2004 15:28:57
nono I'm fine with it...XD
Andi
09 Aug 2004 18:55:56
Whoho! We'll kill STeaver! We'll kill STeaver! We'll kill STeaver! We'll kill STeaver! We'll kill STeaver!

:D :D :D :D

Blood, blood everywhere!
G3K
10 Aug 2004 12:26:26
Time for Idiot370's latest yammerings...

Nice Blood      Knife Is Fun      says:
hi
sup?
G3K says:
Absolutely nothing at all.
not even a roof?
G3K says:
Would you believe it, nope
lol
G3K says:
I see you're in full emo mode then?
what?
G3K says:
"     Nice Blood      Knife is Fun     "
lol
haha im doing that to see how people react
i havent cut myself for nearly two weeks now (Hear that, people? Two whole weeks! It's a freaking world record! Whoop-te-flipping-do!)
G3K says:
Can't expect much more than apathy from me.
the msn name is just to see how people react
G3K says:
Suit yourself

In short, he's an attention-seeking little prat (well done Captain Obvious, have a medal)
Lemka
10 Aug 2004 19:02:39
Yes, I think we already knew that :D

Insane_Steve
11 Aug 2004 02:18:21
Captain Obvious is promoted to rear Admiral Obvious.

Anyways, I will say that he HAS made some pretty good Cheapo levels... which he's a bit obsessive over, in my mind. When I used to talk with him on MSN, I'd try to tell him about my levels, but he'd ignore me and constantly try to shift focus to his levels. *sigh*

Also, for a while his screen name read something like "All boys suck! They deserve to die!" or something like that, and I just wanted to shove a mirror through my computer connection to him. And I thought only FemiNazis said hypocritical dumbass things like that...
Conway
11 Aug 2004 11:51:37
Well, unless he is actually female, he is saying that he also sucks and deserves to die! Anyone care to grant his wish?
tumble_weed
11 Aug 2004 16:44:17
haha...

and I agree with Steve...he only blabbed about his oblivion levels...and always changed the topic back to his levels no matter what, and then he showed me images of his oblivion trick and told me of other oblivion levels he was planning...etc...
Lemka
11 Aug 2004 23:37:02
Well, what are we waiting for? Kill! XD
Andi
12 Aug 2004 08:38:24
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D :D :D :D
Lemka
17 Aug 2004 15:42:47
I think you're the only one who can do that.
Lemka
20 Aug 2004 15:31:46
Never mind - looks as if I can do that, too. So... unless there's any reason for me not to, I'm going to off him tomorrow.

Edit - Sudden Death.
Conway
21 Aug 2004 23:30:26
This may sound like a stupid question, but why exactly has Steaver been banned? He made some good Cheapo levels!
Insane_Steve
22 Aug 2004 02:37:41
Actually, Steaver really hasn't done anything to deserve the ban... Hmmmmmm... I also agree with Conway -- he makes good Cheapo levels.
Andi
22 Aug 2004 10:03:49
I haven't banned him. Erm, who was it? Lem'ka?
Conway
22 Aug 2004 12:52:02
I have un-banned him. In the future, let's start a new topic specifically address the issue of banning, and maybe when the new board system is installed, we can use polls to vote members out. :D It's starting to sound like Big Brother, but I think it's a good idea!
G3K
22 Aug 2004 12:58:36
You have no idea how many ideas for a Flash you just gave me, Conway.
Conway
22 Aug 2004 13:01:42
A flash about polls? A flash about banning members? A flash about Big Brother? It sounds interesting! O_o
Lemka
22 Aug 2004 15:02:42
He hasn't done anything? He was one square away from being banned back on LU, and he's been doing some more of the same stuff here.

-Shrug- Anyhow, since I did post what I was going to do, I kinda assumed somebody would've said something if they didn't want it to happen. Eh, whatever.
Insane_Steve
22 Aug 2004 21:39:34
You have no idea how many ideas for a Flash you just gave me, Conway.

If you actually MAKE this Flash, I -must- see it.
Conway
23 Aug 2004 08:54:19
Me too!
Lemka
25 Aug 2004 16:14:06
Yeah, it does sound interesting.
G3K
17 Sep 2004 21:59:37
 Kelly & Amy you're the kewlest sisters   u both!   :::   TJ oui yna cu caqo!   says:
You're so stupid, you got a Game Over screen on a game where you had unlimited lives!

After seven years on the internet, I can conclude that replacing "s" with "z" is neither cool nor funny says:
I'm not the person who relies on other people's sig quotes and MSN names.

Kelly & Amy you're the kewlest sisters   u both!   :::   TJ oui yna cu caqo!   says:
I'm not the person who believes in Game Over screens.

After seven years on the internet, I can conclude that replacing "s" with "z" is neither cool nor funny says:
I'll tell you the person I am though

I'm the person reaching for the Block command on MSN and the Ban command on the Lemmings Board

Pleeease?

EDIT: Ahh, what the hell, just for effect I banned his username and IP address. Figured enough people hated him anyway.
Conway
17 Sep 2004 23:11:20
I thought we already went through this!
G3K
17 Sep 2004 23:38:16
Bah, I guess I'm too desperate to see the back of him X_X
Andi
18 Sep 2004 08:06:30
We could make an offical warning. Maybe it will affect something...
Conway
18 Sep 2004 20:53:01
Will all those with access to this board please vote in the poll?
Insane_Steve
22 Sep 2004 01:44:42
Will all those with access to this board please vote in the poll?

How quaint. The staff is exactly split as of the time I posted this.
Lemka
26 Sep 2004 23:53:13
Yes, I say. Down with Steaver. I also hate his slimy guts, although you certainly already knew that.
Andi
27 Sep 2004 15:10:06
One of us hasn't voted yet.
Lemka
27 Sep 2004 17:45:29
I'm guessing Tumble_Weed hasn't. I haven't seem him around lately at all, come to think of it. O_o

Ironically, he's the one who started this topic.
Timballisto
28 Jan 2005 20:26:58
G3K did you ever make that flash movie anyway?
G3K
29 Jan 2005 00:04:41
Too many ideas + Lack of spare time = No Flash X_X

As soon as I get some time, I might make a start on it.
Timballisto
29 Jan 2005 20:50:57
Good luck w/ that.  Hey, why not list some ideas?  Just a few?  Or would you rather keep it a surprise?
Insane Steve
29 Jan 2005 20:51:34
Trust me. Not having free time kills projects, no matter how awesome they are.
Timballisto
01 Jul 2005 20:45:38
Here's the Steaver issue again.  Before he went insane...more insane, I thought he might be half okay maybe.  Now I'm against completely.  I think if we haven't already we should ban his and similar IP addresses.  Why?  If we don't he could just come over here and spam it up.
Lemika
05 Jul 2005 17:11:16
Right, so if he comes over here again, then we ban him. Simple as that, yes?
Of course, I wouldn't be against just going ahead and completely banning him now, either.
Timballisto
06 Jul 2005 20:39:44
I wouldn't be against just going ahead and completely banning him now, either.

That was my idea in the first place.
Lemika
07 Jul 2005 18:44:01
Right; I was agreeing with you, while pointing out that we could wait until he actually shows his face again, and it probably wouldn't harm anything.

-Edit- Or we could delete and ban him on his birthday. It's only a few days from now, apparently!
Timballisto
12 Jan 2006 20:51:54
Well he's back.  What is course of action?
Lemika
10 Mar 2006 17:48:24
Ban him as soon as he causes any trouble at all.

... How the heck did he manage to come back, anyhow? I thought we already banned him. I guess my memory is a bit fuzzy.
Andi
27 Mar 2006 06:04:17
*Checking ban list* Nah, the only one in the ban list is the spam bot. If I remember correctly he was banned for 2 weeks or so. Or we removed the ban because his IP changed.