Conway
07 Jul 2004 20:12:59
About this forum
So, what do moderators need to discuss without the knowledge of the other members?
Insane_Steve
08 Jul 2004 00:01:39
Re: About this forum
I think this mods only section may be more useful when there are more new members. I mean, right now, it basically has all the LU regulars.
tumble_weed
08 Jul 2004 04:24:17
yup only 10 of us,eh... :D

I think actually there should be a notice in LU that we are all here now...or maybe someone could send a mass email to all the members...so they know to come here
Andi
08 Jul 2004 06:17:46
I only added it, because LUDB had one, too. ;p
Lemka
08 Jul 2004 13:41:27
We had topics in there about giving warning squares, moderators going on vacation, the admin leaving for two years, more incarnations of Lemming_Floater appearing and what to do about them, and any other kinds of problems having to do with members and the boards. Including why they were dying.

And that's basically it :P
Timballisto
20 Aug 2004 03:36:43
Uhhhhhh.....I hate to break it to ya'll,  but incase you haven't already noticed................................................................................. ..................................................................................................................................LUDB..................well...............it's...dead. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Lemka
20 Aug 2004 13:41:20
Not entirely, I don't think. G3K put that screen up a while back, didn't he? I just went there and nothing seems to have changed.
G3K
20 Aug 2004 15:41:22
Yeah, I switched it to offline mode; think of it not as dead, but more suspended animation; all the threads and member settings are still there (I hope), all it needs is for the admin to get his ass back home and fix it.
Timballisto
30 Nov 2004 11:35:25
Arg.  My brother's friend has logged on now as Lem_Revo (I'm sure some of you have noticed by now) last night.  He's generally pretty cool but he can never take anything seriously, so he spammed up the place.  Keep an eye on him.